The Application Process
Applications are due: August 4th
As an applicant you will be applying to A SPECIFIC ECC Site, and be screened by the director of that location.You may apply to more than one ECC Site, but you must complete an Application Package for EACH SITE you apply to. If offered numerous positions you must select one site to work with.
How do I apply to the Felipe Floresca Fellowship Program?
- Complete the Application Package and email it as a PDF to the appropriate email address by August 4th, 2019.
- The Application Package includes: General Questions, a Recommendation Form, Resume, Cover Letter, 1 Writing Sample, and an Application Package Checklist and Agreement Form.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Emails to each of the ECC Sites are below:
ECC Washington D.C.- email@example.com
ECC Oakland, California- firstname.lastname@example.org
ECC San Francisco, California- email@example.com
ECC Seattle, Washington- firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Hiring Timeline
- June 21st- Applications Open
- August 4th- Applications Close
- August 5th- August 23rd- Screen and Interview Applicants
- August 23rd- August 30th- Fellowship offers are made
- September 16th- September 20th- Fellows are On boarded
There will be three Info Sessions hosted over webinar through the application process. These Info Sessions are a space for prospective candidates to ask questions about ECC, the Felipe Floresca Fellowship Program, and application process. Be sure to RSVP to the Info Session at least 24 hours in advance of the session starting to get access to the webinar credentials.
Below are important links for your references:
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call (202) 449-9781.