The Application Process
Application Closes: August 11th, 2019, 11:59 pm PST (Deadline Extended)
As an applicant you will be applying to A SPECIFIC ECC Site, and be screened by the director of that location.You may apply to more than one ECC Site, but you must complete an Application Package for EACH SITE you apply to. If offered numerous positions you must select one site to work with.
How do I apply to the Felipe Floresca Fellowship Program?
- Complete the Application Package and email it as a PDF to the appropriate email address by August 11th, 2019, 11:59 pm PST.
- The Application Package includes: General Questions, a Recommendation Form, Resume, Cover Letter, 1 Writing Sample, and an Application Package Checklist and Agreement Form.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- Emails to each of the ECC Sites are below:
ECC Washington D.C.- firstname.lastname@example.org
ECC Oakland, California- email@example.com
ECC San Francisco, California- firstname.lastname@example.org
ECC Seattle, Washington- email@example.com
Application and Hiring Timeline
- June 21st- Applications Open
- August 11th, 11:59 pm PST- Applications Close (Deadline Extended)
- June 21st- August 30th- Screen and Interview Applicants
- August 23rd- August 30th- Fellowship offers are made
- September 16th- September 20th- Fellows are On boarded
There will be three Info Sessions hosted over webinar through the application process. These Info Sessions are a space for prospective candidates to ask questions about ECC, the Felipe Floresca Fellowship Program, and application process. Missed our Info Sessions? Fill in the RSVP Form to get access to the presentation and recordings of the past sessions.
Below are important links for your references:
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 449-9781.