Monitoring & Compliance
Proactive Compliance: Maximizing Local Economic Development Impacts of Energy Efficiency and Clean Energy Projects
Emerald Cities Collaborative offers clients “high road” web-based and proactive monitoring and compliance services to ensure that your projects maximize both energy savings and local economic development outcomes.
In partnership with LCPtracker™, ECC developed an integrated monitoring and compliance platform to collect, verify and manage energy, prevailing wage certified payrolls and other related labor and procurement compliance data.
The platform produces summary reports on energy and water savings, as well as real-time reports to monitor local economic development activities that proactively facilitate the targeted hiring, local business and diversity outcomes.
ECC’s integrated system combines three separate data systems -- the client’s preferred energy data system (e.g., SRS), LCPtracker™ and G2B -- to track environmental, jobs, business and equity outcomes. These systems are used by more than 200 government agencies and 25,000 contractors nationally.
Custom Features & Benefits:
- Web Access
- Simplified Transparency & Accountability
- The customized integrated platform documents:
- Local Worker Participation by geography, demographics, salary, and other measures
- Small Business and Minority Business Participation, including business type, size, ethnicity/gender, contract amount, etc.
- Energy and Water Savings
- Transforms Reporting
- Labor Dispatch and Apprentice Referrals
- Manpower Utilization & Implementation Plan Benchmarking
- Pay Application Compliance
- Forecasts Liquidated Damages, if applicable
- Incorporates all priority guidelines, ie. Disadvantaged Local Worker Certification
ECC services include:
- Data management and reporting
- Training on data management and reporting
- Proactive compliance